In addition to the procedures listed in our risk assessment, the following procedures support our intention to safeguard children while they are availing of our service:
- Procedures for the management of allegations of abuse or misconduct against workers/ volunteers of a child availing of our service
- Procedures for the safe recruitment and selection of workers and volunteers to work with children
- Procedures for provision of and access to child safeguarding training and information, including the identification of the occurrence of harm
- Procedure for reporting of child protection or welfare concerns to TUSLA
- Procedure for maintaining list of the persons in the relevant service who are the mandated persons;
- Procedure for appointing a relevant person
All procedures listed are available upon request.