Choose when to hold your school/club/friend/company’s Christmas Jumper Day – you could even tie it in with your Christmas Party!
Encourage everyone to wear their wacky winter Christmas woolie in return for a small donation.
Christmas Jumper Day ideas:
• Approach local businesses or shops to supply a small prize for the most outrageous jumper
• Ask people to sponsor you to make your own Christmas Jumper
• Wear a Christmas jumper somewhere you wouldn’t usually e.g. a presentation or a meeting!
You can donate the funds you have raised 1 of 3 ways:
• Online at focusireland.ie/donate
• Send a cheque/postal order/ bank draft
Focus Ireland, 9-12 High Street,
Christchurch, Dublin 8
• Lodge to our bank account:
Bank of Ireland,
College Green, Dublin 2
Account Name: Focus Ireland
Account Number: 15834518
Bank Sort Code: 90 00 17
IBAN: IE30 BOFI 9000 1715 8345 18
(please use your name as a reference so we know who it's from)
We can also provide you with a coin box, balloons & stickers if needed, just get in touch to let us know.
If you are interested, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by signing up below: