Ironman will take place on 21st August. If you want to take part in this exhilarating event and do it for a great cause then look no further. Join Team Focus Ireland today for an unforgetable experience
Enter as an individual
Book your Ironman place for just €75 on the everydayhero website.
Please contact Focus Ireland on 01 881 5900 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to answer any questions that you may have.
Enter as a team
Interested in sharing this experience with your friends or family? We also have 3 relay entries for teams of three for just €100 per team just for you!.
Take part as a Team or as and Individual. Teams consist of between 2 – 3 participants. Book your team for just €100 on the everydayhero website.
Please contact Focus Ireland by phone on 01 881 5900 or by email email@example.com> and we will be in touch to answer any questions that you may have.
Find out more information here
For further information on this event please contact Elizabeth on 01 881 5900 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
To set up a sponsor page or sponsor a friend
To access our sponsor pages for individuals please click below:
Sponsorship pages for individuals
To access our sponsor pages for teams please click below:
Sponsorship pages for teams
Terms and Conditions
Please ensure that you (referred to as the “User”, “you” or “your”) read these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE with care as they govern your use of and access to this Web Site (the “Site”). If you do not accept them, please do not use this Site. TO USERS OF THIS SITE the following provisions apply:
- This Site is owned and operated by Focus Ireland (referred to as “Focus Ireland” “we”, “us” or “our”), which expression shall also include associated companies including, where the context requires, our third party suppliers and any other person involved with the provision or maintenance of this Site.
- No information on this Site should be construed as a promotion or solicitation for any product or service or for the use of any product or service, which is not authorised, by the applicable laws and regulations of your place of citizenship, domicile or residence.
- The information provided on the pages of this Site, including these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE may not be up to date and is subject to change and revision by Focus Ireland from time to time without notification. Any such change or revision shall be made for bona fide operational technical or commercial reasons. You should periodically revisit this Site to review the then current information including these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE as you will be deemed to have accepted any changes if you continue to access this Site.
- While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy Focus Ireland cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions. Neither Focus Ireland nor any third parties who may provide information to Focus Ireland for dissemination purposes shall have any responsibility for or be liable in respect of the content or the accuracy of the information so provided, or for any errors or omissions therein.
- You may print or download on any single computer one copy of the contents of these pages for your personal, non-commercial home use. All copyright notices, proprietary notices and disclaimers should also be copied. All rights not expressly granted by us in these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE are hereby reserved.
- Focus Ireland reserves the right to retain and use any contact information that users of the Focus Ireland website enter on the website for the purpose of contacting the user in the future about promotion and fundraising.
- These TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE are limited in scope and are not intended to be fully binding.