Join Focus Ireland on a two day walking challenge of St Declan’s Way Pilgrim Path in County Tipperary this November.
2018 saw the momentous reopening of the ancient St Declan’s Way Pilgrim Path and to celebrate this Focus Ireland are holding a series of walks to complete this route.
Against the backdrop of the Knockmealdown Mountains, the historic St Declan’s way utilises the route of a number of ancient pilgrimages and trading routes such as the Rian Bo Pharaig (track of St Patricks cow), bother na Naomh (road of the saints) Casan Na Naomh (Path of the Saints) and St Declan’s Road. Along the route you will enjoy stunning scenery and the iconic sites of The Rock Of Cashel and the Swiss Cottage.
Date: November 10th and 11th 2018
Duration : 2 Days
Distance: 40km Day 1: Cashel to Chair (20kms) Day 2: Cahir to Goatenbridge (20kms)
• A booking deposit of €50 is required to confirm your place
• Fundraising Target: €350 (excludes booking deposit)
Focus Ireland will provide:
• Bus transfers from Cahir to Cashel and Goatenbridge back to Cahir
• 1 night accommodation in Cahir (twin rooms) plus breakfast
• Dinner on Saturday evening plus a packed lunch on Sunday
Why not join us on our St Declan’s Way challenge & register today.