The Vhi Women’s Mini Marathon is an annual 10K charity road race which usually occurs each June bank holiday weekend. This year however, the event is going virtual and will take place from the 1st – 10th of October.
We can provide you with fundraising materials to help spread the work about your event and offer you advice and information on how to set up an online fundraising page to ensure you reach your fundraising goal!
How to Sign Up:
- Register for the event on the official Women’s Mini Marathon webpage – https://www.vhiwomensminimarathon.ie/
- Let us know you are taking part by emailing email@example.com or filling in the form below. A member of our team will be in touch to arrange your fundraising materials.
- Plan your route, start training and start fundraising!
- Print your running number!
- Join us from October 1st – 10th and run your 10k!
Your safety is our number one priority so please remember to be responsible, safe and adhere to all the Covid-19 restrictions and guidelines.
For further information on this event please contact the Community Fundraising Team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org