Camino de Santiago
30 September - 7 October 2022
This fully guided trek will bring the group along a 114km stretch of the Camino Frances, starting in Sarria and finishing in Santiago De Compostela.
The seven night trip will include six walking days of varying distances and elevation. You will be walking approximately five to seven hours each day, but don’t worry there are plenty of stops along the way for you to enjoy a break.
The trail types consist of walking paths, mountain trails and coastal ways. Previous experience is not necessary, however, participants must have an average level of fitness and be over the age of 16.
How Do I Get Involved?
To take part in our Camino or for more information, register your interest, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register your interest
October Camino - Register here
- Day 1 – Flights from Dublin to Santiago
- Day 2 – 22km from Sarria to Portomarin
- Day 3 – 23km from Portomarin to Palais Do Rei
- Day 4 – 14.7km Palais Do Rei to Melide
- Day 5 – 14.3km from Melide to Arzua
- Day 6 – 17.5km from Arzua to Rua
- Day 7 – 21km from Rua to Santiago
- Day 8 – Flights from Santiago to Dublin
The total cost of this trip including the required fundraising is €2,250. This includes a non-refundable deposit of €250 to secure your place.
The costs to participants are €1,250 with a further fundraising target of €1,000.
- Return flights from Dublin & Santiago De Compostela
- Transfers from & to Santiago Airport
- 15kg bag on flight
- 7 nights’ accommodation in Hotels with breakfast and dinner included
- Follow the Camino guide walking with us for the walking days (must have +10 participants for guide) and a Focus Ireland representative.
- Luggage transfer each day
- Travel insurance
- An additional €250 payment is required if you would like a single room to yourself