Camino de Santiago
24 September - 1 October 2023
This fully guided trek will bring the group along a 103km stretch of the Camino Portugues, starting in Vigo and finishing in Santiago De Compostela.
The seven night trip will include six walking days of varying distances and elevation. You will be walking approximately five to seven hours each day, but don’t worry, there are plenty of stops along the way for you to enjoy a break!
The trail types consist of walking paths, mountain trails and coastal ways. Previous experience is not necessary, however, participants must have an average level of fitness and be over the age of 16.
How Do I Get Involved?
To take part in our Camino or for more information, fill out the form or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register your interest
October Camino - Register here
The total cost of this trip including the required fundraising is €2,250. This includes a non-refundable deposit of €250 to secure your place.
The costs to participants are €1,250 with a further fundraising target of €1,000.
There are limited single rooms available at a supplement of €250.
- Return flights from Dublin & Santiago De Compostela
- Transfers from & to Santiago Airport
- 15kg bag on flight
- 7 nights’ accommodation in hotels with breakfast and dinner included
- Follow the Camino guide walking with us for the walking days and a Focus Ireland representative
- Luggage transfer each day
- Travel insurance
- An additional €250 payment is required if you would like a single room to yourself