2nd – 9th October 2021
Join Focus Ireland on the Camino from Santiago to Finsterre and Muxia.
This fully guided trek will bring the group along a 121km of the Jacobean Way starting in the city of Santiago and walking to the end of the earth in Muxia.
The seven night trip will include six walking days of varying distances and elevation. You will be walking approximately five to seven hours each day, but don’t worry there are plenty of stops along the way for you to enjoy a break.
The trail types consist of walking paths, mountain trails and coastal ways, but nothing too difficult so previous experience is not necessary but an average fitness level is and you must be over the age of 16.
- Day 1: Flight from Dublin to Santiago
- Day 2 (21km): Santiago to Negreira
- Day 3 (20km): Negreira to As Maronas
- Day 4 (14km): As Maronas to Olveiroa
- Day 5 (19km): Olveiroa to Cee
- Day 6 (13km): Cee to Finsterre
- Day 7 (34km): Finisterre to Muxia
- Day 8: Transfer from Muxia to Santiago Airport
How Do I Get Involved?
The total cost of your trip and required fundraising is €2,000. We ask for a €300 of this upfront to secure your place (This is a non-refundable deposit).
Half of your €2,000 goes towards covering your costs and the other half goes towards supporting individuals, families and youths tackling homelessness. All donations above the €2,000 target will go towards supporting Focus Ireland’s vital services.
What is included:
- Return flights from Dublin & Santiago De Compostela
- Transfers from & to Santiago Airport
- 15kg bag on flight
- 7 nights’ accommodation in Hotels with breakfast and dinner included
- Follow the Camino guide walking with us for the walking days (must have +10 participants for guide) and a Focus Ireland representative.
- Luggage transfer each day
- If you want a single room to yourself, an additional €250 is required.
- Travel Insurance
Take part in our Camino Walk