By becoming a member of Focus Ireland’s Women’s Philanthropy Circle, you will help young people aged 16-26 get a better start in life.
As a member you’ll get:
- Unique insight into the innovative programmes that are preventing young people from becoming homeless
- The chance to meet the people working on the front-line to end youth homelessness
- The opportunity to attend our Breakfast Series events and engage in site visits.
By becoming a member of the Women’s Philanthropy Circle you are making a vital intervention in the lives of vulnerable young people.
- You’re helping young people find a safe place to live.
- You’re helping young people pursue their education.
- You’re helping young people find employment.
- You’re helping young people feel safe, sometimes for the first time in their lives, now that they have someone standing by their side when they need it most.
Find out more
If you would like more information on how you can become a member of this unique initiative email us today or simply enter your details in the form below.
For more information:
Be a part of the group that will end Youth Homelessness
Funds raised through Women's Philanthropy Circle membership go directly to ending and tackling the root causes of youth homelessness in Ireland. By providing housing and wrap around services
Women’s Philanthropy Circle provides inspiration, leadership and networking while working towards an ambitious goal. By attending the Circle’s events you’ll learn why the group is a powerful investment in youth. You’ll also have the opportunity to network with like-minded women and hear how female leaders are making a real and significant difference within our society today.
Join Our Next Event
Details coming soon for our June Women's Philanthropy Circle event. Thank you to our members for your ongoing support.
Interested in attending?
If you would like to attend our next event please email Kieran at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.