The Irish Life Dublin Marathon
Sunday 29 October 2023
Book your place now
Join Focus Ireland at Ireland’s largest marathon this October and show your support for people experiencing homelessness across Ireland.
Over 20,000 people take part in the marathon each year.
The official lottery has closed and tickets have already been allocated, so registering with Focus Ireland is now the only way to enter. Make sure to register with us early to secure your spot!
Please see below for information on the Dublin Marathon, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dublin Marathon - Find out more
The single-lap course is reasonably flat and winds through Dublin city and surrounding suburbs, passing through the Phoenix Park and finishing in the city centre at Merrion Square.
We are asking you to take on the marathon as part of team Focus Ireland this October 29th. Once you have registered, we’ll send you out a fundraising pack and a Focus Ireland running shirt that you can wear on the day.
To find out more about the race details, you can visit their official website.
How To Register
- Go to Focus Ireland | REALBUZZ to register to take part with Focus Ireland
- After paying a non-refundable deposit, you will be ready to train and fundraise!
- Focus Ireland will assist you in reaching your fundraising target by providing advice and fundraising material
- Date: Sunday 29 October 2023
- Distance: 42.2km
- Participants must be 18 years or older
- €250 non-refundable deposit to secure your place
- €750 fundraising target
Register your interest
If you’re interested in taking part in the Dublin Marathon with Focus Ireland, you can let us know by emailing email@example.com or calling us on 01-8815900.