VHI Women's Mini Marathon
Sunday June 5
After two years of going virtual, the VHI Women’s Mini Marathon is back!
The 10km road race will take place in Dublin City this June Bank Holiday weekend. We’re asking you to register for this year’s Mini Marathon and fundraise for Focus Ireland while you’re doing it.
This year, the Mini Marathon is celebrating its 40th anniversary. Be one of over 1 million women who have run the race in its 40 year history!
VHI Women's Mini Marathon - Register here
The race takes place on Sunday June 5 2022 and will cover a 10km course around Dublin City.
How to sign up:
1. Register for the event on the official Women’s Mini Marathon webpage here.
2. Let us know you’re taking part by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling in the form above. Our fundraising team will be in touch to arrange sending out your fundraising materials, including a Focus Ireland t-shirt to wear on the day.
3. Set up an online fundraising page in aid of Focus Ireland here.
4. Start your fundraising and training.
5. Join us on 5 June 2022 for your 10k!