Will your company sponsor a star this Christmas?
Your company can help fight homelessness this Christmas by sponsoring a star on the Focus Ireland Christmas tree on Dublin’s Grafton Street.
Every year, we ask businesses to sponsor a star on our Christmas tree and help us give a life-changing gift to people experiencing, or at risk of, homelessness in Ireland. Homelessness affects real people; men, women, children, families, young people, the elderly, and people with disabilities. Throughout the last seven years, there has been a significant rise in homelessness due to a lack of affordable housing. There are currently 8,212 people, including 953 families and 2,189 children, who are facing this Christmas without a safe and secure home.
This Christmas will mark the 20th anniversary of Sponsor A Star. Each star is an incredible gift to families during the toughest of times and since 2001, thousands of stars have helped raise funds for vital homelessness services.
Every star makes a difference. Help us to continue the vital support needed for people experiencing homelessness in Ireland.
We work in partnership with customers, businesses and other voluntary and statutory organisations, to achieve our goal of preventing people becoming, remaining or returning to homelessness.
By partnering with Focus Ireland, you will:
- Transform the lives of those experiencing, or at risk of, homelessness in Ireland
- Increase brand value and reputation as a responsible business
- Strengthen your corporate social responsibility (CSR) strategy
Your company logo will feature on:
- Hoarding of the Focus Ireland Christmas tree on Grafton Street, which is seen by an average of 1.1 million people per week at Christmas
- The Focus Ireland Sponsor A Star website
- Press releases and a ‘Thank you’ insertion in The Irish Times
Show your support for Focus Ireland this Christmas with a:
- Sponsor A Star e-tag on your corporate email
- Sponsor A Star web banner for your company website
And you’re in good company:
How does it work?
Step 1: Secure an invoice for your donation
Step 2: Get your sponsorship pack
- An invoice for your company sponsorship
- Sponsor A Star e-tag and web banner
- A request for a high-resolution image file of your company logo (to be displayed on the Sponsor A Star website, the Christmas tree hoarding and press releases)
Step 3: Receive confirmation of your kind donation
A huge, heartfelt thank you from Focus Ireland.
Select your star
Choose your preferred sponsorship option for our Christmas tree:
Christmas Star: €20,000
Platinum Star: €10,000
Gold Star: €5,000
Silver Star: €2,000
Bronze Star: €1,000
Your support is making an impact
With the support of companies like yours, in 2020 Focus Ireland helped:
- Over 1,359 households supported to settle into a new home or supported on a pathway towards sustaining an exit
- Over 470 households supported to keep their homes
- 12,300 people engaged with Focus Ireland services
- 430 young people supported by Focus Ireland youth and aftercare services
- 275 adults supported though Focus Ireland’s Preparation for Education Training and Employment programme
- Over 6,800 people provided with advice & information
During the Covid-19 pandemic, Focus Ireland helped a record number of 1,829 households to avoid homelessness or find a secure home. Focus Ireland also ensured 880 families were supported out of homelessness and nearly 3,300 children were supported across our services.
Please help us to continue our work in 2021, at a time when people experiencing homelessness need our support more than ever.