April 20th - 22nd. What will you choose to do for your Great Get Together?
Why take part?
Get involved in something wonderful. We believe that everyone has a right to a place they can call home and you are doing something about it! The money you raise will fund vital work to ensure more families get to have a safe and secure home of their own. You will also help to raise awareness of the deepening crisis to challenge homelessness and change lives.
Bord Gáis Energy is kindly supporting Ireland’s Great Together as part of its ongoing partnership with Focus Ireland. The partnership began three years ago and has recently been extended to 2021. To date the partnership has already supported over 5,182 families in need.
How your contribution helps:
- €50 can help provide school supplies, books and a uniform for a child living in emergency accommodation.
- €100 will help to provide the practical, short term supplies a family experiencing homelessness urgently needs.
- €250 can help provide one-to-one specialized support for a child traumatised by their experience of homelessness.
- €750 can help provide urgent supports for a family on the brink of crisis.
- €1500 can provide essential resources to help prevent more families from becoming homeless.
How do I take part?
With the support of Bord Gáis Energy, taking part in Ireland’s Great Get Together couldn’t be easier. Simply decide what makes a get together great for you, your friends or your colleagues. Register today and raise vital funds to help prevent family homelessness. We will provide you with supportive fundraising materials, advice, hints and tips.
4 Steps to your successful Get Together
- Decide what your Get Together will be – Need inspiration? Check out our fundraising ideas
- Register online to receive your fundraising pack
- Shout about it – invite your friends, family and colleagues to your ‘Great Get Together’ and share online
- After your event, send us the funds you’ve raised.
Register now to get your fundraising materials
Once you register online, you’ll receive your fabulous fundraising pack which includes:
- Event Invitation
- E-tag for Email
- Sponsorship Card
- Social Media Pack
How to send us the funds you’ve raised
You can send funds raised via this donation link or contact email@example.com to get our bank account details. If you prefer, send us a cheque.
We love to see our supporters having fun
Please send pictures from your Great Get Together to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can show everyone what a Great Get Together looks like! Don’t forget to share your event on social media and tag us using the hashtags #gettogether, #focusireland and #bordgaisenergy.
Register below to get your fundraising pack
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions or contact Elizabeth Smyth at Focus Ireland on 01 881 5900, or by email email@example.com